Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brinsay!

I literally would not have made it through the past year without this girl! She is my right hand woman. :) She has become my sister friend and so much more.


Through all the grueling ups and downs of the Paramedic program Britt has been there for me and I couldn't be more grateful. We've been on the rollercoaster together. She can always put a smile on my face and ease the workload with fun adventures!



Haha, we are so alike in some ways and in others we couldn't be more different. Yet people mix us up all the time, so we are officially called 'Brinsay'.

We have had some amazing memories over the year, and she is one thing I will miss most about BYU-Idaho. But she is a friend I'll keep for life. :) She will be an amazing medic and I am so proud of her for working so hard despite all the hardships in life.


Thanks for savin my life B! :)







1 comment:

  1. Hey Blogger! I'm so glad that you found our blog-and before we went private! Wow, o.k. we love you first of all. We are sooo excited for you to graduate. Congratulations! Are you already graduated? Or will you be? I'm glad we can keep closer tabs on you with your blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete